Thursday, April 8, 2021

Room 11 Chocolate Hedgehogs

 In Week 9, Room 11 learnt about Procedural/Instructional Writing. We studied the purpose of Instructional Writing, the structure of writing recipes and looked at including action verbs, linking words and precise vocabulary in our writing.

As an incentive, our class decided to make some chocolate hedgehog slices. We worked in groups, created our recipes and then on Wednesday, we spent the whole middle block making our slices.

Here are some photos of how our cooking day went.




6 comments:

Mae @ Belfast School said...

Hi!
I'm Mae from Belfast School.
I like your blog because it's so interesting, I would like to try this because
I like cooking.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Troy from Ahipara School. Cooking is really fun. Were the chocolate hedgehogs yum? Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Hi it´s Lola from Ahipara school, the cooking looked fun, how did they taste? Did you enjoy making them? =D

Anonymous said...

you look like you're having lots of fun and that chocolate looks delicious! I can't think of anything that you did wrong but that's my opinion. From Kate

Lola.T said...

Kia ora, I'm Lola from Belfast school and I have to say the cooking looks amazing and so Delicious. There is nothing wrong here, its just maybe next time you should add a recipe on how to make chocolate hedgehogs if others want to make that and I would love to see the results.

Amazing and good job! Cant wait for more blog posts from you guys!

Chloe said...

Kia ora, i´m chloe from belfast school. this looks so yummy and amazing. How long did it take to cook and how did you make it? maybe next time you could add in the recipe on how to make it.