Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Liston's Maths work for the week

Today was our first google meet call with my class, it was fun and our teacher had some learning for us to do.
For Maths this week, my groups learning goal to use patterns to find fractions and shapes of sets. After we watched the teacher tools video, Miss Tupou asked us to stay back after our call so she can continue to teach us and help us understand the strategy. After our session with her, we got some follow-up questions to answer. We had to show how we worked out each question. Here is my work.

4 comments:

Alan said...

Kia ora Liston - I like your blog post because you have included your working so I can see how you got your answers. Being able to explain how you got your answer is a very important maths skill. Well done!

Unknown said...

Hi Liston I liked your blog post because I remember being taught that way at school, its such an easy way to work out fractions. Very good explaining.

Unknown said...

nice work toni, good maths!!

Unknown said...

Great work Toni! Keep it up maybe you will have to teach that to me someday :)