Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Zac's Writing - HOPE



As I sit on the numbing bench frozen ice lands down my shirt and sends icy chills down
my spine. Cold wintry wind blows passed me as a strange mist took habitat around me.
I hold a red tulip flower in memory of my late wife who passed away a few days ago.
She loved red tulips…


37 years ago I met her we were both the loners in school we’d make each other laugh all
the time we grew older together and our love was never to be broken, as my eyes laid on
this flower it seemed like a transparent like figure stood in front of me but when I shifted
my head upwards and nothing.

The sunrise slowly went down and a dark gloomy sky fell over my head and rain poured
down my heart was screaming inside my chest and all I could do was cry the mist cleared
and there was no one there just like my life :( no one was there until my wife came to me
and now all I can do is wait for my time to come and I will finally meet her again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great writing Zac. I felt I was there with you. Your describe yourself very well. Keep up the great writing. Look forward to more. Mrs Vaevae